The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam mails.
On our pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
This website may use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google Inc.
This website uses Google AdSense, a service for the integration of advertisements from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). Through these web beacons, information such as visitor traffic on these pages can be evaluated.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons about the use of this website (including your IP address) and the delivery of advertising formats is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information may be passed on by Google to contractual partners of Google. However, Google will not merge your IP address with other data stored by you.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
the nature and purpose of the processing:
In order to display our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use "Google Web Fonts" from Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google") to display fonts on this website.
The legal basis for the integration of Google Web Fonts and the associated data transfer to Google is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. It is theoretically possible - although it is currently unclear whether and for what purposes - that the operator collects data from Google in this case.
Third country transfer:
Google processes your data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU_US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
provision is required or necessary:
The provision of personal data is not required by law or contract. However, it may not be possible to display the content correctly using standard fonts.
Revocation of consent:
Collection and dissemination of information:
The Google +1 button allows you to publish information globally. The Google +1 button allows you and others to receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you gave for a +1 content and information about the page you viewed when you clicked on +1. Your +1 may be displayed as clues along with your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or your Google Profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the web.
Google records information about your +1 activity to improve Google's services to you and others. In order to use the Google +1 button, you must have a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace another name that you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google Profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information about you.
Use of the information collected:
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our pages. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. Data is also transferred to Twitter in the process.
You can change your privacy settings on Twitter in the account settings under http://twitter.com/account/settings change.
Note according to §254 paragraph 2 BGB
We will reject any cost claim without prior contact with us as the operator of this website in terms of the duty to minimize damages (§254 para. 2 BGB) as unfounded.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
1. general information on the collection of personal data
(1) We, Suesskind UG, attach great importance to the protection and lawful collection, processing and use of your data. In the following data protection declaration we would like to explain how we handle the personal data that is given to us when you use our website, how we process your data and what rights you are entitled to. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behaviour.
(2) Person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO:
Immen Hut 10.
59929 Brilon (district Wülfte)
Phone: +49 (0)2961 9119989
2. rights of data subjects
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
Right of access (Art. 15 DS-GVO) to your personal data processed by us;
Right of rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO) or completion of your personal data processed by us;
Right to deletion (Art. 17 DS-GVO) of your personal data processed by us, unless the processing is exceptionally necessary according to Art. 17 para. 3 DS-GVO;
Right to restrict processing (Art. 18 DPA);
Right to information (Art. 19 DPA);
Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO);
Right to revoke any consent once granted to us (Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO). Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These are the state commissioners for data protection.
(3) Objection to the processing of your data Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the respective description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing which are worthy of protection. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing of your personal data under the following contact details: Suesskind UG, Immen Hut 10, 59929 Brilon (Wülfte district), www.suesskindaudio.de, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0)2961 9119989
3. data security
Because the security of your data is important to us, Iһre personal data is transmitted using secure SSL or TLS encryption/connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) or the previous version SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for the encryption of data transfers on the Internet. Herewith we protect your personal data from unauthorized access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection by the character "https//:" or the lock symbol in the browser line.
In addition, we secure our Internet presence and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. However, despite regular checks, complete protection against all risks is not possible.
4. visit of our internet presence
If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. As soon as you request a file from our website, access data erhоben and stored as standard.
This data record consists of: the page from which the file was requested, the name of the file, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred, the access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possibly not found, etc.) a description of the type and version of the web browser used, the installed operating system, the language of the operating system and the set resolution, the IP address used.
This data is necessary for us to display our internet presence and to ensure stability and security. Furthermore, these data are evaluated for internal statistical purposes as well as for the technical administration of the Internet presence. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
5. orders with us
(1) If you want to place an order with us, you have to enter personal data such as name, address, e-mail address in the Raһmen order process. Which data is collected for this purpose is determined by the respective order process, whereby mandatory data is identified as such. All other information is voluntary.
(2) The indication of your personal data serves the purpose and is necessary to the extent that it is required for the conclusion of the contract and the processing of your order. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(3) Your personal data stored within the scope of the order will be stored for the duration of the fulfilment of the contract and deleted immediately, unless further processing, in particular storage, is required by law, or storage is necessary for reasons of evidence (e.g. to assert claims or to defend against possible claims for damages) or the express permission of you or in the form of a legal authorisation.
(4) We will use the data you have transmitted to us in the course of your order exclusively for processing your order. To process your order, we use the external service providers named below:
(a) For the delivery of the goods it is necessary to pass on your address data to our parcel service and forwarding agents. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(b) For payment processing, your payment data will be passed on to the commissioned credit institution or the respectively selected payment service provider. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO. Personal data and the result of the credit assessment will not be passed on to other recipients and in particular third parties. There are also no plans to transfer the personal data or the results of the credit assessment to a third country or to an international organisation.
If you wish to pay on account, we will have an assessment of the credit risk carried out on the basis of mathematical-statistical methods (scoring). For this purpose, the personal data required for the credit assessment, [name, address, telephone number], is transferred to the credit agency, whereby your address data is also taken into account. The collection, storage and transfer is therefore carried out for the purpose of credit assessment to avoid default and on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO and Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. On the basis of this information, a statistical probability of a credit default and thus your solvency is calculated. If the credit assessment is positive, an order on account is possible. If the credit assessment is negative, we cannot offer you payment on account.
We would like to point out that separate data protection regulations of the credit agency apply to the processing of your personal data by the above-mentioned credit agency. You can obtain information from the above-mentioned credit agency about the stored data relating to you and the data protection regulations applicable to it.
Your personal data required for the credit check as well as the result of the credit check are not stored by us, but are collected separately for each purchase.
You can object to the transmission of this data to the credit agency at any time, but then it will no longer be possible to place an order by invoice. The scope of the scoring is limited solely to whether an order can also be placed on account. We use the scoring alone to protect ourselves against possible payment defaults.
6. e-mail advertising in case of existing customer relations
(1) If you purchase goods or services from us and have sent us your e-mail address in this connection, we reserve the right to send you e-mails in the future with offers for similar goods or services as those you have already purchased (so-called direct advertising). According to § 7 paragraph 3 UWG no separate consent is required. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in personalised direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) You may object to this processing at any time. To do so, please send an e-mail to (email@example.com) or contact the above-mentioned contact details of the person responsible. For this you will only be charged for the costs of transmission according to the basic tariffs.
7. when you register for our newsletter
(2) The registration for our newsletter is carried out in the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. after registering with your e-mail address you will first receive an e-mail with an activation link with which you must confirm your registration. Only after you have clicked the activation link, the registration is complete. During the registration process, in addition to your e-mail address, we also store your IP address and the times of registration and confirmation. This is done in order to be able to later clarify any misuse of external data and to prove your registration.
(3) If a registration is not confirmed within 24 hours via the activation link, the data stored during the registration process will be automatically deleted by us.
(4) To subscribe to the newsletter, only your e-mail address is required. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter, in which we inform you about our products and services or products. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(5) You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your e-mail address for sending the newsletter at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe from the newsletter, e.g. by sending an e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org], or by clicking on the link at the end of each newsletter.
(6) We would like to point out that a company on our behalf evaluates your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called tracking pixels, which are one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the analysis we link the data and tracking pixels mentioned under the point "When visiting our website", item 4, with your e-mail address and an individual ID. We use this tool because of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising. The legal basis in this respect is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The data is only collected pseudonymously, the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. If you wish to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
8. when contacting us by e-mail or contact form and callback service
(1) In the course of contacting you by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, personal data is collected and stored by us. Which personal data is collected in the case of contacting us via the contact form can be seen from the contact form. In the course of contacting us by e-mail, the following personal data is collected and stored by us: e-mail address and e-mail text as well as other voluntarily provided data. We process the data provided by you exclusively to process your contact request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO or our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) When ordering our callback service, you agree that we may use your telephone number to contact you. Permission to contact me I agree that my telephone number may be used by Suesskind UG to contact me. I can revoke this permission to use my telephone number at any time in the future, e.g. by sending an e-mail to [email@example.com]. The legal basis for the use of your telephone number for the callback service is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(3) If storage is no longer necessary, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. If there is a legal obligation to retain data, the processing will be limited to this purpose. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
(4) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, e.g. you can change the acceptance of cookies altogether, of third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website you are currently on) or of individual cookies, or you can refuse or delete them. We would like to point out, however, that in this case our website may no longer be able to be used to its full extent. To ensure your privacy, we recommend that you delete the cookies on your end device and browser history at regular intervals.
10. analysis tools
The following Trackingmaßnaһmen are used on our website to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user, as well as to measure the success of our advertising measures and optimise our advertising campaign. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, whereby our legitimate interest results from the aforementioned purposes.
(1) On this website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Ireland Limited uses third party cookies. Google Ireland Limited uses the information generated by the third party cookie to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the activities of the website for us and to provide us with further services in connection with the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(2) We use Google Analytics to analyse and improve our website. With this we pursue the interest to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics results from section 1.
(4) The information generated by the third party cookie about your use of this website is stored for 14 months and then automatically deleted every month.
(5) You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the third party cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google Ireland Limited and the processing of this usage data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de)
(6) Our website also uses the "Universal Analytics" extension for cross-device analysis of user behavior. This provides us with information about the use of our offers on different devices (e.g. PC, smartphone or tablet) by a user. This is done by using a pseudonymised user ID, which does not contain any personal data and does not transmit such data to Google Ireland Limited. The legal basis for the use of Universal Analytics is set out in section 1, whereby we permanently store the "Universal Analytics Pixel Opt-in" cookie on your end device in order to activate Universal Analytics. You can revoke your consent to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future by deleting the "Universal Analytics Pixel-Opt-in" cookie for activating Universal Analytics in the security settings of your browser at any time. You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and refuse certain cookies or all cookies altogether. Consent to the collection and storage of data can also be revoked at any time with future effect by using a browser plug-in from Google Ireland Limited (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). This browser plugin must be installed on all browsers and devices you use. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent. Further information on Universal Analytics can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=de&ref_topic=6010376.
11. integration of other tools
Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. Thereby we can show you interactive maps directly in the internet presence and enable you to use the map function comfortably. Provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Use of Google reCaptcha
In order to protect input forms on our site, we use the service "reCaptcha" of the company Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. reCaptcha analyses the behaviour of the visitor of our website on the basis of various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically with the visit of the website. For the analysis, reCaptcha evaluates various information. To our knowledge, the referrer URL, the IP address, the behaviour of the website visitor, information about the operating system, browser and duration of stay, cookies, display instructions and scripts, the input behaviour of the visitor and mouse movements in the "reCaptcha" checkbox area are transmitted to Google Inc. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be directly assigned to it. If you do not want the assignment with your Google profile, you have to log out. It is possible that this data is passed on to contractual partners of Google to third parties and authorities. The query serves to distinguish whether the input is made by a human being or abusively by automated, machine processing. We have a legitimate interest in protecting our website from abusive automated spying and from SPAM. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. F DS-GVO, whereby our interest arises from the purpose just mentioned. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. For more information about Google reCAPTCHA, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
12. marketing tools
Use of Google Adwords Conversion Tracking We use the Google Adwords offer by using the so-called conversion tracking. These are services of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). They serve to draw attention to our offers with the help of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. With this we pursue the purpose to show you advertising which is of interest to you, to make our internet presence more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our interest results from the aforementioned purposes. These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured to measure success, such as the display of the ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie. These cookies enable Google and us to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the AdWords client may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords client is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can't be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address. You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies, and by adjusting your browser settings, e.g. you can refuse to accept cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website you are visiting) or individual cookies, or by deleting them. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. For more information about Google's privacy practices, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
13. storage period of personal data
The storage period of personal data depends on the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). When the legal retention periods have expired, we delete the respective personal data as long as sоweit does not require the personal data for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of a contract or we no longer have a legitimate interest in the storage.
14. transfer of data in other respects
(1) In some cases we use external hosting service providers to process your data and to provide this website. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly. The legal basis is Art. 28 DS-GVO.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned cases, we will only pass on your personal data to third parties in the following cases: if you have given us express permission to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, or if there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DS-GVO, e.g. if you have given your consent in writing.e.g. in the context of criminal prosecution, or if disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f is necessary for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims or exercising rights, and it cannot be assumed that the disclosure is contrary to an overriding interest of the person concerned worthy of protection.